Are you someone who suffers from hair loss? Are you unable to keep your hair as strong or as secure as you would have wanted in the past? Then you are not alone. At It Really Works Vitamins, we speak to many of our customers who suffer from hair loss. One of the most common causes of their hair loss, though, is caused by DHT – dihydrotestosterone. This helps to contribute to many forms of hair loss and hair thinning.
While we always recommend that you look to change up your lifestyle using supplements, we do recommend changing your diet at the same time. If you are serious about combatting hair loss, then you should absolutely look to try out the following foods.
The Best foods to Remove DHT From Your Scalp:
- Watermelons. One of the best foods to start with when it comes to reducing hair thinning and to remove DHT is to eat more watermelon. This enjoyable and rich food should make sure you can enjoy a far more satisfying fruit that comes with a very rich taste. It’s also loaded with lycopene, which will play a major role in helping you to remove this problem from your hair. If you are suffering with DHT on the scalp, eating water melons on a semi-regular basis makes a lot of sense.
- Carrots. While munching on carrots might not be for everyone, it’s an excellent way to help improve your quality of life. Alongside being loaded with high quality DHT-combatting lycopene, it also comes with a high source of beta-carotene, which will be turned into Vitamin A – another useful ally in your battle against hair loss. It’s great for making sure you can easily overcome this issue and vastly improve your quality of care.
- Tomatoes. Great for combatting several health issues, tomatoes are also good for us as they are a source of lycopene, which does such a good job in helping you to inhibit 5 alpha reductase. This is going to be very important for making sure you can maintain positive health in both body and mind, as well as inhibit DHT on the scalp.
- Flax seeds. Flax seeds are useful as they work around the clock to reduce testosterone levels, working to reduce DHT levels at the same time. This makes them a fun and easy snack to enjoy if you are looking for something nice and simple to eat. It removes much of the uncertainty and frustration around finding DHT-combatting snacks.
- Kale. Lastly, we recommend that you up your intake of kale as soon as you can kale is loaded with zinc and is one of the most useful tools for living a happier and healthier life. If you wish to improve your overall quality of life, kale is easily a fine place to start – not just for DHT removal, but for general body care.
If you are someone who wants to help get rid of the DHT building up on your scalp, it is time to turn to the above foods. Eaten enough, they’ll help to remove even the most significant of build-ups of DHT from your scalp!