There's no denying that modern life has never been so tough! Brits work an average of 42.7 hours per week and with stress, lack of sleep and late night take-aways, it's no surprise that a shocking 90% of us suffer from a mild mineral imbalance or deficiency.
Our bodies thrive on vitamins and minerals and when we cheat our tissues, organs, and brains out of these much-needed elements, we suffer in several different ways. As well as difficulties in brain functioning, our skin may start to sag, wrinkles, fine lines and acne could appear, as well as obvious hair fall, thinning, unhealthy hair
There are a few reasons why men may experience more hair loss than women. One widely regarded reason is the over production of testosterone causing the super testosterone hormone DHT. This causes the hair follicles of the scalp and other areas to constrict, leading some doctors and scientists to believe that it is the tightening of the skin caused by a lack of blood flow.
The constricting hair follicles cause the roots of the hair to die and not regenerate, and the hair falls out.
The use of specific vitamins can replenish the body with vital nutrients it needs for healthy, strong, faster-growing hair and to reverse the effects of vitamin-deficiency related hair loss.
Biotin part of the complex of B vitamins and contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin, this vitamin also contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal psychological functioning and the normal functioning of the nervous system.
This U.S. study has found that Biotin promotes hair growth in those suffering from thinning hair.
Inositol is a naturally occurring glucose isomer and is known to contribute to the maintenance of healthy hair. Inositol deficiencies can result in hair loss.
Vitamin D helps to maintain healthy hair. It helps the body to absorb calcium which helps in the secretion of hormones, such as biotin.
It Really Works Vitamins, developed with the latest nutritional research, is packed with minerals and vitamins specially selected for the noticeable benefits they have on your hair, skin and nails.
Let's take a look at some of the powerful ingredients in each bottle:
- 800% of your daily recommended allowance.
- A recent U.S. study found that Biotin promotes hair growth in those suffering from thinning hair.
- This vitamin also contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system, so you'll notice your metabolism working in tip-top condition too.
- 200% of your daily recommended allowance.
- Dermatologist Joshua Zeichner, highlights that Copper, “helps to develop collagen and elastin, which maintain the strength of the skin, and it promotes the production of skin-plumping hyaluronic acid”. This means, less sagging skin and fewer lines.
- 455% of your daily recommended allowance
- Water-soluble B vitamins nourish cells, helping to maintain normal skin, hair and nails.
- 100% of your daily recommended allowance
- This micronutrient helps the body break down fats, proteins and carbohydrates into usable forms of energy.
The Guardian also reports that, “a link has been found between high levels of folic acid in men’s diets and the genetic quality of their sperm”.
It Really Works Vitamins are so confident that you'll notice a clear improvement in the health of your hair, skin and nails that they offer a full, 90 Day money back guarantee!
But don't take their word for it, check out their reviews!