Good evening! Welcome back to It Really Works Vitamins.
In today’s Blog I want to share how to beat extreme hair loss from stress!
And if you have your own questions on your hair loss - comment here - or DM us on Instagram! We’re @itreallyworksvitamins
So let's go straight into it - what are my
Tips for EXTREME HAIR LOSS from STRESS
Stress is when our body reacts to pressure and when it does, some chemicals and hormones are released throughout the body - in a biological response known as stress.
There are three types of hair loss that can occur as a result of stress - these are:
- Telogen effluvium. - significant stress pushes large numbers of hair follicles into a resting phase. Within a few months, affected hairs might fall out suddenly when simply combing or washing your hair.
- Trichotillomania. is an irresistible urge to pull out hair from your scalp, eyebrows or other areas of your body.
- Alopecia areata. the body's immune system attacks the hair follicles — causing hair loss - This condition can have a number of causes - one of them includes severe stress.
So how can we combat these conditions and regrow our hair?
So let’s talk about the things you can do to slow down hair loss
- Exercise is a great - it boosts circulation, releases endorphins and
I wanted to quote Dr Erica Jackson:
“ Human and animal research indicates that being physically active improves the way the body handles stress because of changes in the hormone responses, and that exercise affects neurotransmitters in the brain such as dopamine and serotonin that affect mood and behaviors.
- Diet and nutrition
Hence - the hair smoothie -
Pack your diet with healthy, nutritious food as the vitamins in these help to nourish your scalp - encouraging normal healthy hair growth
- Supplements - Not all hair supplements are equal - my brand It Really Works Vitamins are so confident that you’ll love your results that we’ll refund you if you don’t!
Just check us out at itreallyworksvitamins.com and get 10% off any order with code: MENSHEALTH10
- Another way to stop hair loss is Avoid harsh hair treatments-
bleaching , straightening, perming, lots of tight pony tails all take effect. So be gentle with your hair.
- Try some Home remedies such as Rice Water, scalp massage with coconut oil, lavender, evening primrose oil - I show you how on this channel - so feel free to take a look around my channel.
- Try out a hobby that relaxes you -for example yoga.
And importantly - please do eat on time and get enough - I sound like your Mum saying this - but I personally gets tense when I miss lunch, or I have had a bad night’s sleep.
- Healthy relaxation and sleep
The tiny It Really Works Vitamins is very close to being monetised, which means I can add adverts to my videos and receive a tiny little salary every time someone watches my video, which sounds amazing,
You need 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours, but I need 300 more hours to get monetised.
If you'd like to push me along the journey,
Please do feel free watch some Playlist-I've got some fantastic ones about getting rid of DHT from your scalp, homemade Treatments.
We also have a fantastic E-book which I wrote myself!
Have my videos on while you're having a shower or bath, doing laundry,
Every single hour helps me thank you!