When looking to grow thicker hair, it’s important to understand the reasons that hair loss can occur. In today's blog we explore Dihydrotestosterone and how to block it naturally.
Otherwise known as DHT, dihydrotestosterone is a key reason why our hair stops growing. This is a male sex hormone known for causing hair loss at an alarming rate. According to Medical News Today, it’s a powerful androgen that, while giving males their male characteristics, causes the miniaturization of hair follicles and can contribute to male pattern hair loss.
This is a significant issue. If you want to find the best way to thicken hair, you first need to find a way to stop this recession taking place. While taking powerful hair growth vitamins can make it very easy for you to look after your hair, you also need to find a natural DHT. blocker.
Blocking DHT is important if you want to grow thicker hair. To do that, then, here are five proven solutions.
Natural Ways to Block DHT to Grow Thicker Hair
- Eat Nuts and Seeds: Nuts, such as walnuts and seeds such as pumpkin seeds are essential to blocking DHT naturally. According to Skalp, pumpkin seeds use amino acids to inhibit DHT, while nuts carry polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acids which also help to contribute to calming down this problem. A simple dietary change could be all you need!
- Added Biotin: Skalp also makes note that taking in more Biotin will make a huge difference. Biotin is a vital part of any modern diet, but can be used here to help strengthen our hair and create a healthier environment whilst blocking DHT. Found often in everything from bananas and berries to legumes and peanuts.
- Drink Green Tea: Green tea, according to Livestrong, could stop this problem in its tracks for some people. The addition of epigallocatechin-3-Gallate could be just what you need to do this. It’s one of the most active parts of green tea, and helps to naturally block DHT and thus grow thicker hair in a natural context. Awesome, right?
- DHT Blocking Shampoo: Many forms of this shampoo exist, and can provide you with a much-needed solution for stopping DHT at source. It limits the production of DHT, and you’ll be pleased to know that many of these shampoos can be found in just any store, including Pura d’or Premium Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo.
- Vitamin Supplements: Vitamin supplements containing Niacin (Vitamin B3), Biotin, Selenium, Magnesium and Folic Acid can play a critical role in stopping the development of DHT. To make sure that you can find the best way to encourage thicker hair growth, then try out the best vitamins for hair growth: It Really Works Vitamins. Best of all, unlike other hair supplement brands, It Really Works Vitamins provide a full refund if you’re not happy with your results after your 90 Day Challenge! Get free worldwide shipping as standard.
Don’t forget to get 10% off your first order with discount code: MENSHEALTH10