And can come about due to:
Hormonal Changes for example post partum hair loss.
Genetics - for example male pattern baldness - also a main cause of hair loss
How to Treat Hair Loss Problem at the Temples?
Olive oil offers to soothe the scalp along with promoting healthy hair growth from your dead hair follicles. Besides giving nourishment to your hair, it also increases the blood circulation within your scalp.
This offers your hair the essential nourishments it requires for hair growth.
For this purpose, you will need:
2 tbsp of olive oil
- You will need to heat the oil for few seconds - I usually just do this in my hand -
- Then, let it cool down slightly, and apply it to your scalp, and your temple region for 15 minutes.
- When you cover your scalp entirely, continue massaging along the rest of your hair.
- Allow it to dry for half an hour.
- Rinse it with a sulfate-free shampoo either with cool/lukewarm water.
Aloe vera is rich in healing properties such as vitamin A, B, C, and E. All these essential nutrients are important for your hair growth along with sustenance. Not only this, but it also nourishes your hair, prevents damage, and improves hair growth.
For this purpose, you will need:
1 tsp of Aloe Vera gel
- Take 1 teaspoon fresh aloe vera gel. However, you can even use store aloe vera gel that is easily available in the market.
- Massage with aloe vera for few minutes, and then leave it to soak within your hair for 60 minutes
- Wash it off with water or with a sulfate-free shampoo. Make sure not to use shampoo more than three times per week. For best results, massage your hair with aloe vera gel 3-4 times per week.
Onion juice is extremely helpful in treating hair loss problems since it contains a high amount of sulfur. The hair loss problem is also caused because of various fungi and germs that grow inside your scalp and eventually leads to hair thinning, breakage, and so on. The sulfur acts as a germ-killer that also prevents hair loss. Additionally, it also increases blood circulation along with promoting hair regrowth.
For this purpose, your will need:
1 teaspoon of onion juice
- Take 1 teaspoon of onion juice and massage it to your temple region and other regions of your scalp.
- When you have covered the entire scalp area, allow the onion juice to dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm/cool water and apply a mild-sulfate-free shampoo. To get the best results, use it 2-3 times every week.
Green tea is an excellent stimulator for hair growth. Moreover, green tea contains EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) that stimulates and promotes hair growth. It also prevents the enzyme 5α-reductase enzyme that is responsible for hair loss. Green tea is also beneficial for people with the greasy scalp.
Additionally, it contains antioxidants that help your hair to fight damaged cells along with improving your overall hair health. Apart from this it also keeps your scalp in good condition.
Green Tea – 2 bags
Water – 1 cup
- Boil a cup of green tea and allow it to cool down
- When it is cool, massage it over your scalp and hair. Also, ensure to apply it in your entire temple and other areas.
- Allow it to dry for 30 minutes. Wash it off with a sulfate-free shampoo. Apply 2-3 times a week for getting the best results.
and vitamin B.
Rinsing with potatoes can unclog the hair follicles.
2 mid-size potatoes
2 cups water
- Take 2 medium-sized potatoes and boil them. Separate the boiled water into a container or a jug. Allow it to cool down.
- Rinse it
- Pour the cooled-down potato water on your hair for the final wash-off. For best results, use it 2-3 times per week.
I’ve got an entire video on this - Im going to put the link in the description
Coconut oil provides nourishes, and conditions your hair by invading your hair scalp. The antimicrobial properties of coconut oil promote hair growth along with increasing your hair health.
2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil - warm it up in your hands.
- Apply it into your scalp for 15 minutes around the temple area.
- Massage the oil to the rest of your scalp and hair.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a sulfate-free shampoo in lukewarm/cool water.
Honey, Cinnamon, and Olive Oil
Cinnamon comprises vitamins A, B, E, potassium, and choline. All these compounds improve your overall hair health along with helping to increase hair regrowth.
Olive oil conditions your hair whilst honey binds your hair from scalp to hair.
2 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make it a smooth mixture.
- Massage this mixture in your scalp and hair for few minutes until it gets totally covered.
- Allow it to dry for 40 minutes and then wash the mixture with a sulfate-free shampoo and lukewarm or cool water. Use it 2-3 times every week for getting maximum results.
Neem is an excellent antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal agent that keeps your hair in top-notch condition. Besides, it also increases the amount of blood circulation to your hair follicles along with hair regrowth at the temple region.
Carrier oil such as Coconut Oil and Olive Oil
- Mix your neem oil with your carrier oil =
- Massage the paste over your scalp and hair.
- Allow it to cool down for 15 minutes and wash the mixture with lukewarm or cold water. For desired results, use the mixture for 4-5 days per week.
If hair loss is something happening to you - then try my brand - It Really Works Vitamins - we’re so confident that you’ll love your results that we’ll refund you if you don’t!
We’ve been in Forbes as The Best Nutrition Innovation 2019 and 2018 -
We’ve also been in Shortlist Magazine as The Best Hair Regrowth Product for Men -