Hi everyone! Welcome back to the channel!
Today we explore How We Can Reduce DHT Levels?
Download our Ebook! EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BLOCKING DHT https://promotions.lpage.co/campaigns/14434
So let’s have a really quick recap on what DHT actually is:
DHT stands forDihydrotestosterone. It’s a hormone produced in the skin, liver and testes.
DHT is present in both men and women, but DHT related hairloss, otherwise known Androgenic Alopecia or pattern baldness affects much more men than women.
“By the age of thirty-five two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss”
The American Hair Loss Association
In genetically pre-disposed guys an enzyme called 5-Alpha Reductase combines with testosterone to snythesize DHT.
When flowing around your blood stream DHT attaches itself to genetically susceptible hair follicles and shrinks them.
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a sex hormone that's naturally produced in the body and plays a major role in developing certain masculine characteristics such as the prostate, muscle growth, deep voice, and hair.
The good news is that you can reduce DHT in your body and on the scalp.
Let's talk about Finasteride:
Finasteride helps to reduce DHT by inhibiting the enzyme 5 Alpha Reductase.
Around 5% of men face side effects. So let's talk about the side effects of Finasteride.
There can be rare side effects and also more common side effects. So some of the more common side effects include: a rash decreased sex drive, trouble getting or keeping an erection, ejaculation disorder and an increase in breast size and tenderness.
So if these side effects are mild they're likely to go away within a couple of days or a few weeks, but if they don't disappear or if they're more severe then it's really, really important to speak to your doctor. I would speak to the doctor anyway, in any case once you’d started developing these side effects.
Some more serious side effects include:depression, nipple discharge, lumps or pain in the breasts and swelling of your lips, tongue, throat, or face. These are extremely serious side effects, so call 999 or 911 immediately as they can feel life threatening.
Finasteride can also interfere with how your other medication is working, so it's important to speak to your doctor before going ahead and for example purchasing finasteride online.
Finasteride can also cause severe allergic reactions so these include:
So again, this could feel life-threatening so it's important to call 999 or 911 or your local emergency and to make sure that it’s solved very quickly.
Finasteride is never prescribed to women or children and also for example if the woman was pregnant, it's really important that she doesn't even touch the tablet because studies have found that a pregnant woman touching finasteride could actually interfere with the fetus.
The Best Snacks, Foods and Drinks to Block DHT
17: Cashew nuts: Raw cashew nuts are great for two reasons! They’re rich in Zinc and Protein! Zinc is really useful: it helps to stop testosterone from converting to DHT in the first place. Zinc also helps to maintain healthy tissue growth and tissue repair.
16: Almonds Almonds are rich in L-lysine, which helps to stop DHT from forming in the first place. Almonds are also a great source of protein.
15: Pecans Pecans are high in gamma-tocopherol; which is a fantastic source of Vitamin E. Pecans are also high in Iron, Manganese, and Selenium, Which are extremely useful in helping to maintain healthy hair follicles.
14: Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain high levels of phytosterols, including one called beta-sitosterol.
13: Peanuts: Peanuts are one of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet,Packed with Vitamin E, Fiber Folates Protein Omega 3 Omega 6 Fatty acids and this study found:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...
That peanuts could be a good supplementation for a hair growth diet in women experiencing hair loss,
12: Flax Seeds
11. Saw Palmetto This study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... ) discovered that saw palmetto can slow down 5-alpha reductase.
10. Green Tea and
9. Black Tea Catechins in Green Tea help to inhibit one of the two types of 5-Alpha Reductase, (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... `0
8. Tomatoes: Tomatoes are one of the richest sources of Lycopene on the planet. Lycopene is plant nutrient with antioxidant properties. It blocks DHT through regulating or inhibiting 5-alpha reductase. Lycopene is actually better absorbed when it is consumed in processed tomato products,
So instead of large whole tomatoes go for tinned tomatoes, baked beans, organic tomato ketchup and tomato-based pasta sauces. While we’re in the fruit and vegetable aisle, let’s also pick up:
5. pink grapefruit and
4. Carrots which are all good sources of Lycopene. Next up;
3. Mushrooms Mushrooms contain Pantothenic acids which are useful for optimizing and encouraging hair growth.
2. Kale Kale’s a great source of Zinc. On top of that, there are also 45 different Flavinoids in Kale which help to fight inflammation which useful in reversing hair follicle minitiurzation.
1. Avocodos: Avocados are an amazing natural DHT blocker. They’re rich in: proteins, amino acids, Magnesium, Folic acid, copper Iron. Niacin, Phytosterol & numerous antioxidants: All of which block DHT, stimulate normal hair growth & unclog blocked pores at the scalp.
Comments will be approved before showing up.